First days in this Summer I went to the theatre with my ballet partners to rehearse. They were many days of hard rehearsals. Thanks to this, the result was fantastic!!!
This holidays, I was in "Cabo de Gata" for twelve days. There, I visited many beaches and went to a Aquatic park called Aquavera. I went on a ride in many atractions but not all of them.
On the 27th of July I returned to Baeza and I was with my cousins of Madrid and the United States.
On the 1st of August I went to Torrox for seven days with some friends.
On the 8th of August was my birthday and I invited some of my friends to the pool in the morning and in the afternoon we went to the cinema. We had a great day.
Next day was the fair of Baeza, and I went on a ride in many atractions with my friends.
In mid-August I stayed in Baeza swimming in the pool.
At the end of August I was in Fuengirola for three days with my cousins. Although I'd like more days.
My uncle and my aunty from America were here because the flight to go back to America left from Málaga Airport.
Finally, to finish the Summer, all the people from our theatre company went to a rural house like every year.
IT HAS BEEN GREAT!!!!!
Bienvenidos a nuestro blog de aúla. Mediante él queremos canalizar nuestras opiniones sobre los libros, películas, juegos, chistes,... que nos gustan, de forma que nos animamos mutuamente a LEER y ESCRIBIR. Además tenemos muchos enlaces interesantes a libros de texto, juegos, actividades, consejos, ... Anímate a participar.
Páginas
lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2018
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.